vineri, 2 ianuarie 2009

Profile of CaryCare


Model profile:

Do you know the difference between a kitty and a tiger? No? Then join me in my private show and I will show you how I can turn from one into the another!
What turns me On:

God gave us two hands. One to chat and another one to wank. That's the way I do my things. What about your hands?
What turns me Off:

Boring guys and those who only enter my room to mess around.
Tags:
150 -159 cm, 18-21, 40 - 49 kg, Alone, Asian, Black hair, Brown eyes, Girls, Girls, Long hair, New, Petite, Straight

............................click here........................

Model profile:

Hello, i am very sweet girl ... i like to play with myself and i perform on camera only when i'm horny! I'd like to know what makes you hot... and when u'll tell me - i'll make you :) its sooo nice to cum together... isnt it?... and if it was for real... :) mmmmm...
What turns me On:

I enjoy guys who come up with creative camshow ideas.. the naughtier the better! Don't be afraid to tell me the naughty things you want me to do . I want to please you during you show as much as possible :) OIL, CREAM, ... Strip dance...
What turns me Off:

maybe rude people? And Guys that don't understand or get mad because I can't give them as much attention in free chat as they want. You want my attention, then show me some attention.
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 170 - 179 cm, 18-21, 40 - 49 kg, Alone, Anal, Black hair, Blue eyes, Chinese balls, Deepthroat, Dildo, Girls, Girls, Green eyes, High Heels, Live Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, Oral play, Pantyhose, Pee, Petite, Role Play, Shaved, Shoulder Length hair, Stockings, Straight, White

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari